Wang Zengwu, male, associate professor, was born in 1966, Chinese Communist Party member, bachelor degree, master's degree. Current director of geography information science department, College of resources and environment.
1.3S system engineering
2.Meteorological geographic information system
1. Principle and application of XML,Electronic Science and Technology Press,510 thousands of words,August 2004,second author;
2. Drop zone and fall quantity forecast of the southern frontal precipitation,Journal of Chengdu University of Information Technology,February 2004,fist author;
3. Asymptotic distribution and parameter estimation of Chongqing surface extreme minimum temperature, Journal of Chengdu University of Information Technology,March 2004,fist author;
4. Asymptotic distribution of Chongqing surface maximum temperature and the largest wind speed in extreme value, Journal of Chengdu University of Information Technology,March 2004,second author;
5. The asymptotic fitting test of Chongqing extreme maximum surface temperature, Journal of Chengdu University of Information Technology,February 2005,second author;
6. The Quantitative Instability of Non-linearity System and the Particularity of Information，Engineering Sciences,2005.04,fourth author；
7. Using BP neural model fitting stage-discharge relation effected by backwater,Hydrology,June 2008,fourth author.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com